You must be an active member of the Southern Management Association to register for our Annual Meeting.
Our records indicate that you are not an active member of SMA. Please renew your membership and try to register for the annual meeting again. Contact the SMA Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Please follow these instructions to determine if you are an active member of SMA:
- Visit https://smgmt.org/login/ and log in with your user account credentials.
- Click on the "Check your membership status" button.
- Inspect the information displayed in Column 2 (Subscription) and Column 3 (Active) of the table.
- If your membership is active, you can proceed to register for the annual conference.
- If your membership is inactive/expired, you must renew your membership before you can register for the annual conference.
- To renew your membership, click on “Renew” button that is displayed on the “Subscriptions” page. After renewing your membership, you can proceed to register for the annual conference.
***If you are new to SMA, please visit https://smgmt.org/register/full-membership/ to become a member. After activating your membership, you can follow the instructions to register for the annual conference. In addition to being able to register for the annual conference, SMA membership grants you full access to all SMA resources, such the Journal of Management and the SMA-CARMA Affiliate Program.***