Website Idaho State University
Assistant/Associate Professor of Healthcare Administration, College of Business (7156)
Pocatello – Main
Idaho State University, established in 1901, is a Carnegie-classified doctoral research and teaching institution, with a culture built on trust, compassion, stability, and hope. ISU serves over 12,000 students in Pocatello, Meridian, Twin Falls, and Idaho Falls. Students and faculty at ISU are leading the way in cutting-edge research and innovative solutions. We are proud to offer exceptional academics nestled in the grand, natural beauty of the West. We invite you to apply to be a part of our University community!
Idaho State University’s College of Business seeks a full-time tenure-track Assistant Professor of Healthcare Administration in its Department of Management starting August 2023. The College of Business is accredited by the AACSB and its HCA program is certified by the AUPHA.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Teach Healthcare Administration classes as needed at the undergraduate and graduate levels, with primary teaching duties in the area of healthcare management, rural healthcare, and analytics
• Conduct significant, relevant research in the field leading to publication in respected peer-reviewed scholarly journals
• Provide academic and career advising to students and contribute to the advancement of the College and University
• Ph.D. in Healthcare Administration, healthcare management, or Health Services Management (ABD considered if near completion) or a closely related field such as Public health or Public administration with Healthcare focus
• Candidates at the associate level must have a minimum of six years of full-time college or university teaching at the rank of Assistant Professor (or equivalent) and provide evidence of teaching efficacy and evidence of scholarly achievement and scholarly promise (as indicated by refereed publications, refereed presentations, works under review, and/or works-in-progress)
• Demonstrated interest in teaching various Healthcare Administration courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels in myriad delivery methods (in class, synchronously online, and asynchronously online)
• Other possible secondary areas of interest may include Healthcare quality, policy, and logistics/supply chain
You must submit your CV/resume, cover letter, and list of three (3) professional references, including current contact information. This position will remain open until it is filled; however, priority consideration will be given to applications received prior to February 20, 2023. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision; life insurance; disability plan; employee assistance program (EAP); excellent retirement options and company contribution; and generous paid time off/sick leave accrual. All offers of employment are conditional pending the successful completion of a background investigation, provided by HireRight.
Posting Number: req1826
Type: Working 9 months per year
Position: Faculty Tenure Track
Division: College of Business
The State of Idaho is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, political affiliation or belief, sex, national origin, genetics, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The State of Idaho is committed to access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, auxiliary aids and services are available upon request. If you require an accommodation at any step in our recruitment process, you are encouraged to contact (208) 334-2263 (TTY/TTD: 711), or email mailto:email@example.com.
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3745192
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.