New Position: Assistant Professor of Management (Entrepreneurship)
The Department of Management in the McCoy College of Business at Texas State University invites applications for a recently approved, tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor to begin in Fall 2023. The successful candidate for this position will regularly publish high-quality research related to strategic management, entrepreneurship, and/or family business.
The Department of Management is interested in selecting a faculty member who will add to its highly collegial culture, share a commitment to DEI, and contribute to the advancement of the department and college as the university transitions to a top-tier research institution while retaining a focus on high-quality teaching.
Successful applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- A Ph.D. in Business, Management, Entrepreneurship, or a related field from an AACSB-accredited institution by the date of hire.
- A history of, or strong potential for, publishing in high-quality, peer-reviewed journals.
- Experience, or strong potential for, high-quality teaching of strategic management, entrepreneurship, family business, or related courses.
- A record of service commensurate with experience.
- Evidence of publishing in top-tier scholarly journals.
- Evidence of an interest in entrepreneurship and/or family businesses.
- Experience teaching in an online or hybrid format.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Entrepreneurship experience or work experience in a family business.
Only applications submitted for this specific posting through the Texas State University website will be accepted and considered.
To ensure full consideration, please submit the following by March 1, 2023:
- Cover letter (that clearly describes how each required qualification is met)
- Curriculum vitae
- Research statement (that details research program and goals)
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness (a summary of teaching evaluations is preferred)
- List of three references with contact information
- Unofficial transcripts
More details on the position are available at https://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/postings/41562.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hr.txstate.edu.