SMA Consortia Homepage
The Southern Management Association is proud to offer the following Consortia as part of its Annual Meeting, which will take place at the Trade Winds Resort in St. Pete Beach, FL from October 24 – 28, 2023 :
- Pre-Doctoral Student Consortium
- Early-Stage Doctoral Student Consortium
- Late-State Doctoral Student Consortium
- Faculty Consortium
Topics vary, but all consortia are day-long programs designed to provide a better understanding of key factors underlying faculty success in research, teaching, and service. Programs will feature nationally recognized scholars and provide excellent opportunities for networking and collaboration.
Due to the popularity of the Consortia programs, individuals must apply to participate in the program they are interested in. To apply, individuals should click on the relevant link below to submit all application materials and to complete the corresponding registration form. The deadline for submitting all application is June 15, 2023.
- Link to Application for SMA Pre-Doctoral Student Consortium
- Link to Application for SMA Early-Stage Doctoral Student Consortium
- Link to Application for SMA Late-Stage Doctoral Student Consortium
- Link to Application for Faculty Consortium
**Note that individuals may not apply to multiple programs.
**Note that participation in a Consortium will preclude an individual from taking part in any off-site event that is scheduled at the same time.