Register for the Annual Meeting of the
Southern Management Association
You must be an active member of the Southern Management Association to register for our Annual Meeting.
Please follow these instructions to determine if you are an active member of SMA:
- Visit https://smgmt.org/login/ and log in with your user account credentials.
- Click on “Account Information” under the “Members” menu, which is located at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Subscriptions.”
- Inspect the information displayed in Column 2 (Subscription) and Column 3 (Active) of the table.
- If your membership is active, you can proceed to the next set of instructions to register for the annual conference.
- If your membership is inactive/expired, you must renew your membership before you can register for the annual conference.
- To renew your membership, click on “Renew” button that is displayed on the “Subscriptions” page. After renewing your membership, you can proceed to the next set of instructions to register for the annual conference.
***If you are new to SMA, please visit https://smgmt.org/register/full-membership/ to become a member. After activating your membership, you can proceed to the next set of instructions to register for the annual conference. In addition to being able to register for the annual conference, SMA membership grants you full access to all SMA resources, such the Journal of Management and the SMA-CARMA Affiliate Program.***
Conference Rates and Add-Ons
Registration Type Cost (USD – $) Member (Early-Bird) 250.00 Member (Regular) 350.00 Student Member (Early Bird) 100.00 Student Member (Regular) 150.00 Emeritus Faculty (Early Bird) 100.00 Emeritus Faculty (Regular) 150.00
Note: Early registration rates are available until September 15, 2023.
Add-On Event Cost (USD – $) Southern Scramble Golf Tournament – Wednesday, Oct. 25 65.00 The Salvador Dalí Museum Experience – Saturday, Oct. 28 45.00
Note: The golf scramble is open to anyone not participating in a consortium. The Salvador Dalí Museum Experience will run from 9:00am to 11:30am on Saturday, with transportation to and from the museum included.
Please follow these instructions to register for the annual conference:
Reviews must be submitted by 11:59 pm ET on Sunday, May 28, which means conference registration will open soon!
Please check back soon for more information…